|Name||Poison||Safe after blanching?||Growing seasons*||
Where? (Biome, Tree Types)
|Tellervo's Gift mushroom||Poisonous||Yes||September-December||
Tellervo's Gift will poison you if eaten raw. Blanch before eating.
They are very similar to Redlegger mushrooms which are always poisonous. They look alike so it is vital that the player checks their inventory before eating a Tellervo's Gift, as they tend to grow in similar environments.
They appear on suitable maps fifteen percent of the time. They can occur in as many as ten groups of up to five mushrooms, with a maximum of fifteen mushrooms per local map.